HOW THE HUMAN PERFORMANCE CLINIC GLASGOW WORKS
The examples below include just some of the problems dealt with by the Human Performance Clinic in recent months. Minor details have been altered to avoid identification. Many of the techniques used to solve these problems are taught on our by Self-Hypnosis and NLP for Self Improvement courses.
1. Female. 40 years. single, suffering regular panic attacks, for last ten months, especially whilst passenger in a car, also in a plane and in the dentist. This was significantly reduced after first session, stopped after the third. Origin related to pain/ trauma experienced after hysterectomy.
2. Male, 28 years, Army Sergeant. After service in N.Ireland, Beirut etc., suffering post traumatic stress disorder. Relationship collapse, insecurity etc. A dramatic improvement after three sessions. de-traumatising specific bad memories and teaching self-hypnosis.
3. Male, 28years,Unemployed, multiple phobic. Including fear of crowds, girls, learning and insomnia. Sleep pattern controlled after two sessions, learnt to control fear of learning and ended up with a girlfriend after five sessions.
4. Female, 48 years, Housewife, extreme worry and chronic pain in chest diagnosed as cancer phobia by psychologist, after six months of testing. Further six months psychiatric treatment showed no improvement. Pain removed after one session with H.P.C.., although returned several days later. Worry and pain disappeared after de-traumatising of death (by cancer) of close family friend. Three sessions.
5. Female, 50 years, housewife, unable to eat solid food- mouth would dry and could not swallow. De-trauma on choking experience with a butterscotch, age seven. Able to eat a rich tea biscuit later that session.
6. Male 47 years. marital problems, premature ejaculation. overweight, lack of confidence and stress. Lost about five stones. Premature ejaculation solved (for the first time in his life) resulting in marriage improvement. Eight sessions.
7. Female, 32 years Terminal cancer, received several treatments for stress management and pain control.
8. Male. 25 years! Violent behaviour towards girlfriend, temper. lack of confidence. Patient was tasked to loose temper deliberately once a day, Taught relaxation etc. Unconscious (secret) therapy done to resolve cause of problems. Regular improvement over course of five sessions.
9. Female. 18 years long-term nail biting. NLP 6 step reframe. treatment and follow up. No urge to bite after two sessions
10. Female 44 years, overweight, bingeing, two sessions. weight loss started came back for top up. session two months later having lost two stone, subsequently lost two more. As a side effect to treatment also lost an allergy to cats, dogs and dust etc.
11. Female. 48years, Depression. split relationship lack of confidence. no direction. Taught self-hypnosis to reduce .stress, changed perception of relationship split. introduced goal -setting and planned positive future. Seven sessions.
12. Female, 48 yrs, teacher wanting promotion. failed at interview five times previously, due to panic etc. final chance of promotion due to age restriction. Two sessions. De-trauma on previous experiences. NLP collapsing anchors, changed perception of interviewers, also metaphor work. She was told she was ‘500 times better’ than before and won promotion.
13. Male 1 9yrs, multiple sexual abuse, resentment. anger, rebellious behaviour, etc. Treatment changed perception of memory to provide some comfort and take away pain, allowed catharsis; goal setting. Dramatic change after four sessions.
14. Male, 32yrs. smoker. Treatment using NLP technique to install new ~strategy. involving strong aversion fear of smoking. Anchors given so patient can recall programme when necessary. Self-hypnosis for maintenance in the future.
(One session + 7day guarantee)